Friday, May 15, 2009

Not so recent photos

I could sugar coat it and title this entry "a glimpse into the past year", but lets be real here. I haven't taken pics off my camera since the last time Kirsty came to visit, which was... December?? So here's some fun pics from the past several months.


Breakfast at the Cabin on the White River in March

A&M like spinning in their new dresses from Tia Brooke.

But the sticker with the size on it is just as much fun!







Areli finally has just enough hair for ponytails!

Mila has much longer pig tails!



Posing as a models




This is A&M using the Magnadoodle to file Papi's finger nails!



I think we're back to december now. Here I noticed Areli had put the dolls in the chairs and was having her first guests for a tea party.




OK, that's the summary in pictures! Chao!

1 comment:

Martha Hibbard said...

The girls are getting so big!!!! We need to have a play date after June 2nd...the last day of school!!! I love ya!!!